Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 152

Thread: BC at VT

  1. #61
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: BC at VT

    I love to blow people's minds with my UT shirt/VT hat combo or UT hat/VT shirt combo.... They just look at me and go "HUH????"
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  2. #62
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: BC at VT

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheSkulls</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ut1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    Personally, I'm a huge UT fan who also roots for VT to do well. </div></div>

    Is that even possible, isn't that an oxymoron. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

    </div></div>

    Not when you spenD five years worth of your hard earned bucks at VT! Been a Vols fans since I was a pup....

    And watch it with the Pokes comments, Bob! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img]
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  3. #63
    Inactive Member VolDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2007
    Posts
    423
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: BC at VT

    Its never been a rivalry, I think we played VT in the Gator Bowl with Peyton Manning. I will say this if VT had an offense....oh boy.

  4. #64
    Inactive Member TheSkulls's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2007
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: BC at VT

    The last I remember was UT blowing out VT in the Outback Bowl in maybe 96 or so, really can't remember.
    [img]http://www.mitchkuzma.com/images/Volquest/EricBerry/EricBerryHeisman300W.jpg[/img]

  5. #65
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: BC at VT

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ut1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

    And watch it with the Pokes comments, Bob! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img] </div></div>

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif[/img]

    I didn't say anything about the Cowgirls and Tony Homo.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  6. #66
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: BC at VT

    If they would start a UT-VT series, the money made would keep the economies of both states going for decades!!
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  7. #67
    Inactive Member TheSkulls's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2007
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: BC at VT

    You are correct about that, I think it would be a great thing.
    [img]http://www.mitchkuzma.com/images/Volquest/EricBerry/EricBerryHeisman300W.jpg[/img]

  8. #68
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: BC at VT

    Now you done went and done it. Cap-n-ball .44s at 20 paces!
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  9. #69
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: BC at VT

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheSkulls</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The last I remember was UT blowing out VT in the Outback Bowl in maybe 96 or so, really can't remember. </div></div>

    If you can't remember, then why open your mouth and reveal yourself to be an idiot?

    45-23 in the 1994 Gator Bowl
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  10. #70
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: BC at VT

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ut1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now you done went and done it. Cap-n-ball .44s at 20 paces! </div></div>

    I don't have one, but I do have a 209 and 44 slug rifle...you use your pistol, I'll use my rifle. Just shoots 1.5" groups at 150. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •